EVT offers the Embedded-Vision Kit. With this kit you have the possibility to combine the MIPI hardware with the EyeVision software. Convince yourself from the new Embedded-Vision variations for image processing applications.
With the purchase of the kit you get a complete functioning Embedded-Vision system with suitable hardware, driver and of course the image processing software EyeVision.
The kit includes the following components:
- EyeVision MIPI BASIC graphic image processing software – graphically programmable user interface for the fast solution of image processing tasks, completely installed and ready-to-use.
- With the EyeVision software different applications can be solved – the software can be extended with further modules any time.
- Easy integration of your own C++ modules in the software allows you to run your own algorithms in the framework with a minimum of effort.
- The powerful Script-Interpreter allows you to integrate complexe tasks even without C++ skills.
MIPI Hardware: Sensor and Computing hardware
- 1x MIPI camera module 12 MPixel (Sony IMX477-Sensor)
- 1x lens holder C-Mount or 1x S-Mount-holder
- 1x MIPI FlexParallelCable FPC 200 mm length
- 1x driver package VIC MIPI camera support for EyeVision Software (EVT MIPI is compatible for Raspberry Pi connector boards)
- 1x computing hardware Raspberry Pi with MIPI CSI and DSI connector for camera and display
The computing hardware Raspberry Pi has:
- 64 bit Quad Core ARM Cortex-A72 @ 1,5 GHz
- 2 GByte RAM memory (optionally 4 GByte)
- 2 x USB 3.0 port and 2 x USB 2.0 port
- 1 x GigE port
- 1 x WLAN and 1 x Bluetooth
If you have any questions we are happy to assist you: firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 721 668 004 23